YUGEN



Dear love,

You are my existential pendant.
Not of the external but of the core,
of the heart and of the being.

Do you know, pendant and appendage
comes from the same root word, 'Pendere'
which means to hang. Not as the external
but as the internal. Something which
is grooved inside the roots.

Do you know Pendere,
comes from the root word 'Pen'
which means to draw or sketch.
I am drawing myself in your being.
You are painting yourself in me.
We are slowly being one,
and flying to the edge of infinity.

Do you know Pen,
comes from the word 'Penna'
which means wings. And you my love
certainly give me wings.

So I can certainly say,

Pen pens the pinnacle of hope,
of love, of possibility.
And for lovers anything
is possible. Because no probability
is greater than the bond of
infinite intensity.

And our love is intense,
its elegant and importantly
awesomazing.

YUGEN








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !