Anahat: Tighter Benevolence



the candles:
you see one everyday
walking, sleeping
eating, and being by your side,
'fire'- whiter than white
blacker than black, darker than night
lovers alike, struck struck
struck strike
lightening eyes
fighting flames
RISE

settle down
below the flowing wind
pointing direction,
facing signs- strive- strive-strive
my lover, you are my predestined sign
garments, flesh, bloods, flairs,
shielded spring sights
tighter benevolence

my beard is my wings
and she knows, 'stones talk to me'
the tree's talk to me too
but do you world??

shimmering my love
glistening through time and space
not one, but thousands of
travelers, I would walk by your soul to the
edge of the universe-

treasure trove,
fallen lanterns, dry leaves
wanderers wandering
stones standing
your soul
my beats

chambers
heart

ANAHAT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !