Thank You, Oh! Beautiful Soul.



It's hard to explain,
much harder to tell- dare I say a word
dare a word be spoken,.

It's almost like trying to solve the
perennial puzzles of soul,
magnetized into the overwhelming response
of heart, not so vividly spoken, yet told.

I am incapable of articulating
the expansion of feelings, just a wise symphony
of a deeper awe. And this feel of
universal splendor taking over
my perplexed soul.

Why is it so?

Because you are rendering a parallel
polarization of magnification and allure,
where I am pointing to insightfully
profound sense of beauty that holds me
when I am around your lure.

Thank you oh, beautiful soul.
It's an absolute grace. And your presence
is enchanting waves of euphoria
to behold.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !