A "walk" around and again !


All the fire that is there, all the heat, all the faces and all the periodicity going on, randomness and vague motives. People, people and people: more people, so much more people!
As I walk by, the shiny floor of marble, cleaned every now and then. Shops along the way: clothes, gadgets, auxiliaries, shoes, gold, foods, more foods!
The Chinese couple on the sideways, trying to steal kisses. The Muslim girl on the lift secretly holding the boys hands. I do not want to look around the perfume shops, but I do every time. I do not know if those people are gays or homos, but I can see their stories in their eyes.  Why are they like that?
The music played on the background. I want to know who chooses the playlist here. All the songs are repetitive and boring. The tourist trying to find his ways. The smell of Coffee and bread. As I walk by, girls smiling. What is in their mind? Are they flirting? I do not care any ways.  “Strangers”
There is a pregnant woman in front of me, holding her small girl. The girl must be around five, I wonder if she is going to have a brother or a sister. Life: how it comes in this world, prevails and secretly vanishes in the thin air.
Now I need to get out of this place, too many people, too many faces, confused, smiling, sad, unusual, blacks, whites, Asian!
I walk by the front gate, electronic. The gate moves as I approach to it, automatically. Is it the world is advancing or is it that it is getting lazy? I wonder.  Taxi's, cars, cars, cars, buses. I have not seen bikes for a while.
I do not like the weather outside, it is hot and humid. It is unromantic. I love chills of the wind, cold reaching to the bones getting me alive. I cannot get it anywhere here. Yes, even places have their individuality, their own languages. May be I am just too new for the language spoken by this land.
I move, I walk, streets, foods, horns, noise, people, people, people, people, so much more people!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !