the dreamer's infinity



the dreamer's infinity 
looks like a painting from visions of Blake 
there, alive, deep, poetic but quite untouchable 

like an unrequited song of a nymph 
that echoes everyone's heart, but no one listens 
or no one knows what it is 

reconciliation

it is like a spiralling flame burning deep within the quest 
toward the sorrow of the fleeting beam of creation 
the moment it creates, it vanishes 
the moment it vanishes, it creates 
an endless pit or 
maybe an endless bliss 

paradoxes painting paradoxes, he remembers  

illumination 

you touch my heart with your eternal smell 
'I' look for it everywhere 
....opposites reconciling
......... bondage oh! liberation 
an intimate communion 
the unstruck music 
nothingness 
for bliss is despair 

transmutation 

the sun said, I am the light 
I laughed 
so she devoured me 
...as my eyes opened
I said to myself, I am the light 
the sun laughed 
so I devoured her

this peculiar playfulness 

the dream  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !