She lost her soul !!



the faded flowers,
so lonely she stands,
twisted and turned,
the burden of her wound !

why is the world so cruel,
why is it that she lives with fear,
why? my friend answer me why?
why don't they care ?

the desert of seclusion and sorrow,
facing the world with heart so hollow,
why arent there no one to understand her,
who is to be blamed for her shrunken heart !

who is in fault is it you or me?,
because we make this place called society,
society where these unhealthy creatures live,
they move with a dark pride and the will to kill !

i am sad today, so sad that my heart cries,
the pain she went through comes to my mind,
whom can i go and tell, you are to blame ??
this vicious circle of the unholy criminal game :(









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !