The new gravitation :The wildfire of love !!


In a weird way i got attached to her. Frankly, I avoided to fall in love, but i did. Couldn't control my being, she was too magnetic. She was too harmonious. She was simply amazing. It was a new gravitation that started happening on me. I was running as far as possible, running away even from her thoughts. It didn't work. Love happens, the statement actually is true. And it happens in a mysterious way. And i try not to expect anything from her, not even her look towards me, like a stubbornness inside. The exact feeling of let me just ignore. But how could it be so hard. Its just easy, its just there, I want her. The wildfire of love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !