Printed She Was, Written Somewhere !!


Printed she was,
written somewhere-
in all spheres
'in this atmosphere'
I stopped for a while
embracing spaces
heart to heart
soul to soul, no complaints
empty barren land
mountains and stretches
eyes- so right there
touching the land
and I am vanishing
inside her thoughts
long gone, long found
toes to nails
this Hide and Seek
her blinks- as the universe sings
I am ! Boy, I am !
So, find her somewhere-
the stars, may be
all hearts, may be
ocean pearls, may be
so She move in thrills of the unknown
to find herself, to be known
in communion
her circumference covers me
uncovers me
So yet again, I am gone
to be found in all spheres
in this atmosphere !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !