Your Lost Voice (A letter)



Dear Humans,

I retire from your civilization.

I am not sure what makes of me now. But at-least I am free from your egocentricity and ignorance. You are so full of yourself that its absolutely impossible for me to just be. Gravity cannot adjust, it just is.

Because everywhere I go, people need meanings. I have none. I am meaningless. But that does not mean my own existence is meaningless. I try to live, not make a living out of compulsion. I am an animal. Free, and wild. And I tried to tell you that. Don't push me to be civilized, I love being natural. Just like tree's and fireflies. But you could not understand. So, for your ease I was called a 'Mad Man'. And I am mad, if being mad means being free, being natural, being responsible to the mysteries of life. I am mad.

I am the cause and the reaction of the universe. I am the portal through which the whole system is working. A pulley hanged in the infinitude of nothingness. And I would like to be left like that.

Thank you,
Your lost voice !!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !