The Chronicles of Unending Love !



I have met you-
numberless times in 
endless lives. And 
we have been here before. 
We are here now. We will be 
here forever. 

We are the chronicles of 
unending love. Where we have 
shared our shy sweetness. 
Where we have stepped
in temples of distant lands. 
Where we have become the 
temple flag of beauty,
of glory and of love. 

My beloved, 
I want to hold thee.
And be inseparable 
and indivisible. I want to
be the whirlwind of 
moment in moments in 
your solitude and 
soft ripple of your 
thoughts. 

In you, I find the multitude 
of companionship and rejoicing. 
Like sacred flowers with perfumes 
of universal joys. 

And undisturbed tranquil 
of water.

A circle that 
cycles numerously 
in time and space. 
Renewing itself in the
clouds of perception
and projection.

My beloved, 
You are my union. 
My soulmate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !