I renounce 'Myself'

the fragrance of Prana flows
inward and outward, to the imbue space-
manifesting as the blessed silence,

the silence that is my heart

the silence is full of never expressible bliss
the silence is bliss

my dear Sophia, I know you feel this....

the flowers of spiral ascension that my heart feels
the fire of Kundalini kindles, the whirlwind of Chakras,

I know you feel this, the tremor and silence,
the freedom from all methods,

...in the garden of methods, cultures and religions, I have grown
but I am not them, I love them but I renounce all

I renounce my name, my gender, my ego, my identity
I renounce 'myself', I renounce all

...still I am here, not with effort, but effortless

do you see Sophia, I am you now

I offer you my emptiness
for I am empty

I offer you my silence
for I am silence

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !