spinning whirling swinging twirling to you

Art by Adarsha Bhattarai


I look around to find you 

here and there 

searching for you 


following your fragrance

even when my eyes are incapable 

my heart feels your presence 


beloved, this vacuum 

is a loving embrace 

enveloping all


the sun and the moon 

are witness 

of the longing heart 


spinning 

whirling 

swinging 


the space wraps around the earth 

the wind wraps around the body 

the body wraps around you 


you are all 


then I forget


and again I look around to find you 

here and there 

searching for you 


spinning 

whirling 

swinging 


twirling to qyou

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !