the Gazelle




the eyes are dancing, my friend

to be found in your sight 


the Gazelle is running, my friend 

a sight is a glimpse of divine


I rain with tears, my friend

in silence, the drunkard smiles


how near you are so far, my friend 

here in my heart, there in the sky 


tonight I am by the sea, my friend 

tomorrow in your arms 


the breath is sailing, my friend 

to the marvellous stars 


encircling space, my friend 

Oh! graceful craft 


let me kiss your hand, my friend 

I surrender to One heart 


where will you take me, my friend 

wherever I see only you are 


the Gazelle is running, my friend 

a sight is a glimpse of divine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !