Offshore Knowledge (part1) !




I was reading about Telsa,
The hero behind alternating current,
as soon as the things got deeper,
I was having hallucinations geared!

I was losing my grip over myself,
I felt like i was Telsa working high,
Everything was upside down stumbling,
I was trying to convince who am I?

Constantly the force was pulling me aside,
I was feeling as if, i was being sucked side by side,
I was being synced beyond my physical body,
I could see lights, lights and beyond lights study!

And all of a sudden my understanding took a turn,
I knew things beyond a common understanding,
I was stunned by these new dimensions of being,
The whole (world crisis) started looking stupid to me.

The geometric center of my life was shifted,
I had new words, visions, ideas and understanding,
I tried to explain this to others as much as i could,
but i was left as a mad diluted  schizophrenic ( having no roots ).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !