Offshore Knowledge (part2) !


While my ways turning their back on me,
And I trying to escape from the balcony,
The hallucinations started sucking me again,
Now my entire being was present at the presence!

Somehow, I was singing with thermodynamics
Dancing with Astrophysics and flirting with ethics,
trying to learn robotics and listening unusual lyrics,
Everything started happening at once, with mind as critics!

Call it a calculative madness or call it a cunning miracle,
The reality boasting about itself in the illusions circle,
Life whispering in my ears, telling me to witness the unreal,
Untying knots of the deepest hidden dimensional hemisphere!

The deeper i go, the tiny most second looks like an eternal lifetime,
I get a violent oppositions from everyone who are talking about time,
Laughing to myself I fly with the mysteries of mysteries’ by my side,
Someday in someway someone will go crazy like me,
                                      and will laugh at the universal  comedy that I see!



Plz visit the following link to find the part 1 of the journey,
http://beyondpoet.blogspot.com/2012/05/offshore-knowledge-part1.html 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !