She sings my LIFE away from LIFE!!

As you start to sing ,
The fire of mind,  blows out
To the silent,  self less mind.

The stomach bursts with tears,
No one can feel this way,
it feels like the mother womb,
carrying some other life in a way.

As you take your height,
Tunes taking twists and turns,
I slowly get orgasms ,
in each countable neurons.

How can i ever explain this,
these imprints which you create in my soul,
no mind, no time and no space exists,
this is the quantum union of universal soul.

Your voice touches me there,
erasing all my silly egoistic fears,
life now really seems eternal,
you create magic in my atmosphere.






  

Comments

Sneha said…
amazing**.... ^_^....keep up da good work!!! :):):)
Aadi said…
Thank you Sneha !!

I will try my best !
and officially you are the first one to comment on my blog ^_^

So i will write a poem for you if you want to,
You just need to give me 10 words that you want to include in that poem !
Sneha said…
^_^!!!!!!!! ur poems!!!! They are just Marvelous!!! :D :D..soo..Thank YOU!!! :):)....and THIS one.. She Sings My Life Away From Life 's my personal favourite
hehe :):)

it was Akriti who told me 'bou u n ur poems!! ^^

And yes!
I'd be just so glad if u'd write a poem!
hmmm...
10 words rite??
okay they're

Blue, Paper, Reverie, Frenzy, String(s), Six, Smile, Play, MAze and
Nirvana!!!!
^_^
Aadi said…
^_^

thank you Sneha!

Here is the poem for you ,please follow the link:
http://beyondpoet.blogspot.com/2012/05/lies-living-in-life-freestyle.html

If u find something to ask about the poem, Please feel free to COMMENT hai.
:D ~*~
Sneha said…
Thankyou Adarsha!!
^_^
Aadi said…
Hehe
No probe!

*-*)

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !