A Love letter to Existence !



Dear Existence, 

Of what I am, is of what you scaled up to be. 

Your presence in my life is like a dancing impersonal verb. And my earth-born senses were duly incapable of watching the springs of your love. It took me aeon's, numerous cycles of births and deaths. It took me universe's. But finally I returned home. Or would it be truthful to say, you opened yourself into me. And in cadence of this being, my consciousness synced into your divinity. 

The absoluteness of our affair is almost incomprehensible. For, My lips kisses yours lips every moment that I might exist and every moment that I might not. And my eyes, closed or open, would see you everywhere. And my skin dives deep in your presence like candle flare burning itself and dissolving in the universe. My senses are just the echoes of your omnipresence. From the retina of my eyes to the visions of your exploration, I capture everything in my being. And that very moment, when you are expanding, I am glaring through the eyes of my fellow earthlings and watching the explosion of your gratitude. 

I used to ask for freedom as if it were something tangible. But the moment you evolved into me, I had nothing to ask for, no wants and no desires. I was still as the blueness of sky. The voyages of self discovery finally reached the shore of the ultimate. And this love affair directed the winds toward the chronicles of understanding what is already understood. Love is truly a continuous revelation. 

Rumi once said, “Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.” Aren't I Rumi, writing these lines for you. I must be. The categorizing mind, that keeps on saying from the 'my' perspective is now the reflecting mirror that looks into the universe as 'I' infused in the purity of the conciseness and playing through the duality of mind. I am Rumi. All lovers are Rumi. 

"I am your lover. Lover is me. Lover is the love. You are me." How beautiful is it that when you sing in my ears, you listen through me. And when I sing in your ears, I listen through you. And we are just listening to ourselves as 'god'. Love is the godliness. 

The ocean dissolved into the drop. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !