Radically Transformed Brain !



I am surely not buying to the political agenda of any kind surfacing around. Not even the new age 'mambojambo' going on, which is calming to change the unfolding of national reality. For a simple fact that I don't trust uptight people completely unaware about the humane understanding of self, yet pretending to understand life and its ways. I don't buy the nonsense of illusive curvature feeding upon a center as an ego and winding up about peace and security. 

I took time to look through the grid of information available that could make me understand these people and circumstances. I took a while to reach on my conclusions. But as I went on listing the bones, I found out that there were none. There was no skeleton to those words of change. There was just a wall of anesthetic plastic freedom of categorized impulses. And the parts where leaders need 'sophia' was not even considered. 

As I see it, the rebellion starts from the heart. From individuals, and through momentary time frames within the family, society and ultimately the country. That's the only way it can work. A seed grows inside out. "Only radically transformed brain can be the agent of change, and this brain should be a realized one." 

The system leading the steps seems to move from one form of complexities to next. There is no other way. The current system of politics can only divide the society due it dual views born from the dual mind. Be it nations with extravagant wealth or countries marching between poverty. 

Whats needed is simple, UNDERSTANDING OF THE SELF !

“Idealism is the noble toga that political gentlemen drape over their will to power.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !