A Seekers letter to the infinite lover !


Dear Love, 

I thought of wishing you for the new year. But then I came to the conclusion that there are no old days, or new days. Everyday is today, everyday is love. How can I tag you with the past, you are this very phenomenon of universe. 

You are here and now. You are irrespective of time and space. And our love is beyond the planetary movement pattern, beyond longitude and latitude, beyond lunar influences. We are just existing in the utmost harmony that there is. So, I decided not to wish you for new year. 

But I do wish you for the courage, power, gratitude, affirmation and love to be here and now. Just being your pure identity. Just being your original form. 

You are beautiful. You are not bounded by some poorly defined measure of start or the end. You cannot be defined in the measurement of time. You are the thread of eternity. You are infinite.

I wish you Happy Infinity!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !