I don't I this I, anymore !!


I don't know if time exists. 
I don't feel 'this time' anymore. 
Even, I don't I this I, anymore. 

While, he was- he wasn't, 
vanishing in
simultaneous pauses- 

So, this speaker within,
falls down- 
while doors of perception 
transforms--
to become crystal clear-windows, 
nothing more. 

Mind this mind- 
no mind-all mind-yes mind, 
and the seeker is, 
there-
peeping along the fertility, 
of growing flowers--
in no urgency,
mindful-it is-mindless. 

Who am I-
no-more if I am I, 
that I, which was, 
this I, which isn't-
Am I to I the I to I- 
Which- I too am for I ?
or, Am I who-eyes-the I ?
is it I, that I's the I's to I, 
so, this I -eyes- all I's, 
then, I am I am I !
I----- I who ?
So, I don't I this I, anymore.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !