Cycles of Universe !



the dawn of Greece, 
was in my Heart, 
the day of lost love:

I sat by, 
those empty roads, 
waiting, 
just waiting for her, 
by then,
death mocked me, 
into heaviness, 
smoke, blood and tears-

dogs barking, 
to her dead body, 
she was once alive, 
some licked her, in days, 
some ate her, in night
my eyes dimming, &
with my breath falling

it clouded with fear, 
rained with blood;
my tongues thirsty
tasted her blood, 
no apologies
her bones were left, 
along her memories-

my legs were decaying, 
ants crawling, 
and those men in boots, 
at times pushing me down, 
those empty lane, 
where once- 
I sat beside her:
with her words, 
speaking of willing errors-

the play had been played, 
by then 
wisdom divided into infinity, 
she just took zero, 
and I played her, 
impious soul:
she left to bring her a moon, 
left me with her anatomy, 
I solved her love
she played along- into my vertebra:
which had been misplaced;

mathematician she was, 
I was her Pythagoras;

Yes, 
memories- are dead now,
my legs are no more 

I guess, 
a billion ants- had good food after days, 
slowly, 
fading away, 
I find peace, she comes, 
and burns me into emptiness !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !