The exploration of Love !


Her thoughts-
are like the skylines,
whom only I can see
and her love,
is a collision course,
which breaks me,
into universe 
within the universe,
then joins me together-
into her symphony,
only then I get to 
glimpse myself for 
being myself
& know, 
Who I really am !

Her love takes down 
all my disguise !

Disguise that I used to 
take to glorify myself-
 as the world &
as the ominous me, 
who is playing to be 
opulence god:
so secretive and 
so sacred, 
yet so spurious & 
deceptive !

Her love 
enlightened me
as the transparent 
cosmic consciousness,
and I become 
the love itself 
diving within 
the fractions of 
my being,
and travelling through 
the curvature
 of time and space
I am that which is and that 
which can be, 
the mother void'ness !

I remember,
Archimedes once said,
Give me a place to stand on,
and I will move the Earth.
I finally found my stand 
on her- I am no-more me,
I moved 
and now I am the
 life's symmetry !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !