Non-Dimensional meditation: A journey into the existence !


A porcupine entered my being, 
Slowly, it moved completely into me. 
It pinched my identity 
& tore me apart in piece's of space. 
I could see colors: blue, then orange, then white.

I could see myself, but I had no face. 
I was just blur light moving into the cosmos. 

I was floating like the colors. Just hovering space. 
Suddenly I jump into the abyss of my memories. 
I see myself everywhere. 
I see myself getting birth again and again. 
I see king's and beggar's. 
I see myself even in trees and terrains. 
And then it becomes blank. 
Pitch darkness ! 

My stomach starts to explode. 
I cant feel my legs anymore. 
Slowly it moves, into my head. 
I cant feel my head anymore. 
But I exist. Right here, right now. 

I hear sounds, some-sort of chants. 
Its gets louder, and louder and louder. 
(shuhm om huhsuhm huhsumms om hshuhshuhsushm)
It becomes so loud that I can't hear it anymore. 

Ecstasy runs down through my veins. 
Pouring upon every cell of my being. 
I flow into the existence as tremendous orgasm. 
Continuous. Limitless. Unmoved yet moving. 

My entrails of the universe bangs itself. Black-holes. 
I dive into whatever it is. 
I remain on the surface. I remain between the jumps. 
I remain all-where. 
Then, I disappear and appear. 
Oneness. Wholeness. Oneness. Wholeness. 

Now whatever remains, 
becomes a candle flame. Just burning in itself. 
A candle flame. 

Everything appears, then disappears, 
into the candle flame. 
A candle flame.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !