Garden of Sophia !



My dear; 
said Epicurus-
standing in the pillars, 
beside-
the great city of samos;
looking at my eyes, 

gazing me in himself, 
he said, 
the art of living well;
and the art of dying well
are One. 

the Athenian wind, 
carried me away
into devotion-
over virtue- besides 'Sophia'

reciprocity follows, 
your departure, 
into that, which man desires, 
pleasures & bliss, 
into 'ataraxia'

consciousness, 
driving itself says, 
of dead words;
"non sum, non curo"
'I am not, I do not care"

but willing he follows, 
those caskets, 
of just & might, 
resonated- into body & mind, 

I look into Epicurus, 
in silent play, 
and say:
my dear, 
how wrong could you be ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !