I became the Ocean !



As I reached the edge of the land,
From where the sea began and grew, 
All water, till the void reached the color blue, 
She looked at me and smiled with adieu, 
Mother Earth, flourished as the nature, 
I could see people jumping around her, 
Swimming, the banana boat, and even the riders, 
I could see the unsung harmony of the ripples,
The waves come along, kisses my legs with her touch, 
And dances over all over, again and again, 
I slowly fade away into the breeze along the smell, 
Smell of water that I had never ever felt, 
I become one with the whole as if the roots holding a tree, 
I am the waves kissing myself over again, 
I am the boat seen far into the sky of ocean, 
I am the mother carrying the child in her arms, 
I am the ocean dancing and jumping around, 
Time seems to be of no burden as the space, 
It feels as if I am hovering in the open sky, 
I can listen the body of mine, with its beat,
I expand into the waves, breezes, screams and silence, 
All I can feel in this deep core of the emptiness, 
I feel helpless, I cant even feel my body anymore, 
I am paralyzed into the reality so unknown, 
But I am awake, I can feel everything going around, 
I cant stop the tears flowing down my eyes, 
I can feel the wind touching my eyes with a hint of sand, 
Suddenly my friend comes and jumps into the sand,
And asks for the chips that we left in the car, 
I just nod my head and move along the thought, 
I can feel my steps as if I was the earth, 
I can feel the water even from the distance of touch, 
I open the doors, and carry the chips in my hand, 
I am at a longer distance from the sea,  
But I can feel the waves kissing my feet,
And the wind  singing in howls of life, 
I don't remember when I reached to my friends, 
I just know, I felt the universe within me that day !






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !