Amino Acid and Life !


I grow above sky piercing the clouds of thoughts:
Slowly evading all atmosphere around me,
whereby I become the part of space time;
and look at the butterflies around the green forest,
I become the only known astronaut.

The skyline approaches my mind where it tumbles:
It climbs up the seven level of rainbows,
Finding home near the self living volcanoes,
with whispers running through the memories,
The old self, living new me in puzzles.

"So I ask him what does he want from me,
Lightning stars of dust or the melodies ,
The seeker strikes with force all wild?
And the mind say's not yet enough,
Of these undefined thought in scream?

So; lets get back to the beginning of seeds,
Where the genetic listing was on leap
The silent forte of nature ruling as I sleep,
Inside the life making particles of amino acid
So am I just proteins making genes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !