This Man Dies Saving Circle !



this man dies saving circles, 
kings betroth him perversion, 
sick'man, knuckle alertness, 
my beloved Archimedes died, 
his traces lost in slavery of time. 
get my head out of these chime, 
Moses, exhaust to the sublime, 
invent me some question divine, 
silent, what was there in mt.Sinai !
   
bloodlines writes history of man, 
exodus, these pages are empty, 
burning bush, run to unknown sun, 
eqi-distant return my burnt hand, 
excuses, archaeology of the mind, 
so this man saves a ending circle,
the 'PI' is born out fraternal womb, 
or was it a mother engraved riddle,
take me along down the slippy road  !

compassion, is internal violence, 
corridors beneath the mind of devil, 
encoded in yours mind inside mine, 
to read words in an empty paper, 
so cleanse my soul with your blood, 
I sit by you slayed down in the cross, 
a flat circle wonder of faith and trust, 
suffering is the root of life and lust, 
dear, Maya, I touch your divine feet, 
you became what I am yet unknown !

Bodhi Tree, this life flowers your soul, 
    "Buddham Saranam Gachhami" 
truth sparks heads of Easter cannonball, 
my disappearing mind, bowls my pole, 
the bicycle lost in time to flower spurts, 
I don't ask anything of life as it reverts !


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !