Spaghetti tastes just like it needs to !


my delusions,stays upon lights,
which lets me prevail in thoughts,
this one's my labyrinth, this is home,
which stays beneath these legs,
where-ever they go, it stays along,
two steps, which rounds entire earth,
mind flips to mindlessness to rise,
carried away inside lost thought lines,
spaghetti tastes just like it needs to,
shameless her window returns home,
candles beyond oblivion, its genesis;
skin me into something deeper a body,
I touch, I see, I feel, into heartbeats,
legion resurrected in names and boxes,
ego screaming into vague successions,
prayer's reach within within prayer's,
motionless, yet moving in dances,
farther it gets me, the closer it stays,
epicenter of a shake that bake's life !



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !