The Intelligent Design called Life !


The universe chose me to be here, 
right now, writing, scrubbing, thinking,
of why these chemicals make the body, 
this grand intelligent design furnishing, 
the forge of dust forming the galaxies, 
unstable, then stable, then again unstable, 
scattered from something trillion times a pin,
and life sprinkled everywhere around me, 
how deep my roots goes in the space time, 
billions, trillions, just imagine, the whole, 
a cosmic perspective of this which is me, 
a pilgrim for the consciousness to live, 
just look at the immensity of this cosmos, 
how deep, how big, how vast across, 
from tiny molecules to the flying clouds, 
look how fluid life is around and above, 
people ask me how to live life happily, 
I say, open your eyes ,watch the fluidity !



 

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !