My flesh, is fueled in fagots, worms, and wool's !


When you see what do you see ?
My Face, where is it ? I lost it !

The mirror reflects of a man, I know not !
Am I Van Gogh, Or Poe, how do I know !
My dreams are covered in blood, no soul,
lustful methods painting the thoughts so cruel,
Am I Shakespeare residing in dickens jewel,
I am a whore, sold in roars of art, so tribunal !

Once Thou, sold my body to the merchant in rubles,
Call my name, O! Lord!, let my soul not rot,
draw my essence in your presence, I wont dodge,
lines, set in parts, cut in half, ordinary suck hole,
I am a mole, just a hole, bedroll, out of control,
murky my thought roams in valley of death trolls,
Kill me, crucify this gust, O! Devil color thee horror !

My flesh, is fueled in fagots, worms, and wool's,
dark room, shaded in distrust, dead flowing waterfall,
I take my eyes out, face full of blood, and eat this foul,
my skin is in misfit, hallucinations, madness, imag'nation !

Under the trees of dead birds, lies and sorrow,
despondency, fertility miracle of swallow crawls,
path painted in maroon of evil clutch of drawls;
When you see what do you see ?
My Face, where is it ? I lost it !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !