Elevators and Trees !


I wanted to write about how tree's sing, 
but all I could think was elevator doors, 
how I press a button and it comes there, 
it takes me all way up and all way down, 
like tree's dancing with the birds & winds,
I just love the way it is, trees with wings,
sometime, I think my hairs are those leaf's, 
they fall too, and winter comes with chills, 
and I love to join this dance, to groove in, 
I am not far away from my death as escape, 
yet, I don't run, knowing my roots are dying,
as this me I have been living in, which rings, 
this man even sings, this man thinks of things,
but, I know that the soil is fertile to grow again, 
so I live now, just to live now, it will glean, 
and the elevator comes my way like everyday, 
I choose where to be, Up or Down, like trees !





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !