Beautiful Retards !



what is not ridiculous about systems,
having all non-comprehensible distinction,
ideologies capturing the free moving life,
"you are this fucking that", makes no sense,
what road will you lay upon the pointless,
existence in brackets are for retarded,
are you that retarded one?

slavery they say ended long over time,
but I see slaves everywhere,
not that they lack beauty, but unaware-
of the life being so vivid, so orgasmic,
I see slaves of televisions, of cigarettes,
I see slaves of worktime, of religions,
I even see slaves of attractions and love,
and what not? Slavery still exists ! So-
what will I call these beautiful retards ?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !