Drunkards of Love!

     
 
       The sideways talk to me,
         Asks me who I am, for him;
       Whats inside thou to see
       Bitter truths hidden in sea,
         Where 'lies' smells of sins.

       Where this road leads and ends;
         My, thoughts will explore for hope,
       That will try to bend-
       Those lustful kisses making me transcend,
       Where her eyes melts like infrared,
       Lights on the stars long dead ,
         This being runs to escape.

       Her spells don't allow me to fly ,
         My cheeks are still in delight,
       Of her love poured like rhymes,
       Like the singing chimes that satisfy,
       My ears like kisses that mystify  ,
       My soul poured into her sight,
       "I disguise like her fireflies!"

       Like poets who love their creation,
         She loves me as her's,
       Someone, born out of her aviation,
       Heart's melting down her formation,
       A lover is intoxicating liquor,
         "Drinking me" in my salvation!

       As I set free my wings!
         To shake myself out of me!
       Inside her where my life sings
       Her soul elevates my spring,-
       My soul is in her spree
         Love that screams of everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !