When Love Compass'es !


She rolled around me,
melodious life's recipe,
like a compass,
she north's, and I south,
halving around,
she transforms my soul into kisses,
I dive into her paperness,
empty, just empty~paperness;
happiness is a word,
so I wont word it love,
I'll just let her sleep,
inside me to outside her,
all atmosphere parachutes,
emptiness into wind note,
playing every chimes there is,
sailing down the waiting line,
She'll blindfold my foolish dreams,
so the story goes like this;
we met and melted,
story began when it ended,
ended where it began,
just like the rain and clouds,
paper-cut pains the most,
love heals it all with a touch,
so the next line is empty,
EMPTY !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !