Dolphin's in my head !

Yesterday, may be even today as today,
leading to all yesterday's becoming today's,
I met a dolphin who could telepathically talk to me, 
so I thought that my head is messing up of books, 
I used to read in Thursday evening till 4 in the morning, 
which said that dolphin are aliens from Sirius, that way,
I could never figure out which way is, that way, 
and the dong in my head was out loud in frustration, 
The cukarooo and the ukarooo was making me sly, 
the sound inside my head was telling me to fly, 
I asked, is it too late for my wings to come out, 
as legions, who has eyes so black as drunk sky, 
Now dolphin I said, don't talk in my thoughts, 
kiss my soul, keep quite, and blast the silence, 
Diogenes slept with dogs, they say he was mad, 
I wonder even, if he talked to dolphin's from sky, 
But slowly the voices went down like a witch sleeping,
and there it was, the statue beneath the stone craving, 
Makes no sense that the ocean's surface down below, 
is ever calm and steady like a blue jelly in the jar, 
And life's never apart as its seems parts putting parts,
but space and time connected as the wind in eyes, 
That makes tears rise, saying life's beautifully fooled, 
to be us in a way but the cosmic bang that  blasted, 
Big bang, happened and all of us acted along the way, 
dolphin's are there in all heads in the thought-less bay !  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !