The Freedom Tales of Lies !



1.
Meeting Dante, was not enough, 
I had to talk to him of few unclaimed nonsense, 
his Inferno, where he meets Virgil passes through hell, 
all those irresponsible irresistible  words in the lost land, 
I needed to talk, about this divine commedia, as he says, 
Inferno itself being the hell, the purgatario being purgatory, 
and yes, the final card that lands, the paradiso being paradise, 
the realms of death dancing along the conscious awakening,
the far watching gods, these cruel creatures, reckoning !

2.
he flowers the petals, 
"And I began: “Poet, who guidest me,
 Regard my manhood, if it be sufficient,
 Ere to the arduous pass thou dost confide me! "

to those afraid souls that walks down the slow lanes,
buckle up, move forth, just close your eyes, of the cliffs, 
the soul that descends heaven, of thy father, who lives in, 
freedom calls , let go, don't cage the burden of being alive,
absconder to the land of that which forbids all these cages,
don't mock the heads of kings of heart, thau'st cost bulks !

3.
defend that Prometheus, which is inside heavy stripping soul,
uncovers slowly as the curses cuts down the foul land buried,
come back, "call child's, once more", blow in some Odysseus,
I'll kill Zeus myself, for his fury, counts beyond any crimes of worlds,
unburden the space of dust, of stones, of souls cruel, murderers,
un-warp my body, see of which I am, and say of truth as you speak,
this is slaughtered humanity as it gets the form, a numb name so lost,

Of what  prevents love,
forbids souls of its nurture,
carry on the knot-clump,
of which human you talk !








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !