Efflorescence Nepal !



Nepal !

"Without being judgmental, or implying a partial decision, if I had a choice to choose a place, at birth, I would definitely choose Nepal."

I am highly influenced by the cosmopolitan view of humanity, that we all are a part of the plant, we are one connected family, not just a part of the singular country, or a state. A human is a phenomenon of earth, so he is of earth, and the earth is of him. The distinction, division and difference that we put ourselves into is an ugly act of a deep rotted system that we have raised along the years of cultural evolution. 

Being born in Nepal, I have been raised in a very natural state of mind. My family made me understand that religion is for union. I grew in a spiritual environment, in a deeply spiritual country, not in the sense of divided religion. I was always fascinated to understand the science behind the religions, Buddhism and Hinduism, which was present around me. If one correctly understands the wisdom of these religion, they are one. All the religion around the world in its pure sense of wisdom, tells us the same truth. 

I was surrounded by mighty heroes of these religion, From Krishna to Buddha, they have inspired me to become who I am today. They taught me about honesty, integrity, trust, love, and importantly one-ness. Yes, there are people who tend to present them as gods, but for me they were my friends, my lovers. I was in love with these magnificent humans. 

In Hinduism, Religion means "Dharma", the literal meaning of the word "Dharma" is eternal truth of life, so religion is the eternal truth of life. The Buddhist meaning of "Dharma Chakra" means the cycle of life, the cycle of impermanence. These governing philosophies of religion in Nepal, must be the reason for Nepalese people to be at a higher level of easiness. With 16-18 hours of load-shedding a day, Nepalese people are so calm and peaceful. Yes, the need of physical development cannot be denied at all, but the easiness in Nepal is a very rare one. 

I at times question the physical meaning of development. Because the more a country becomes physically developed, people tend to loose the purity of smile, life become an act of survival rather than a celebration. Life becomes an obligation, that might be the reason, why people of developed country are highly depressed, and they come to Nepal for a natural retreat. Many foreigners that I have met from so called developed countries define Nepal as the best country they have ever been. 

Nepal, is a country of magic and mystery. It has the most diverse climatic condition in the world, along with the flora and fauna, and importantly the taste of life. From the chills of mountains to the feel of desert, Nepal has it all. Amazingly, out of 10 highest peaks in the world, 8 of them are in Nepal. The highest physical feast to the eyes is seen from Mount Everest.

Nepal, is the absolute meaning of yin and yang. Its harmony and natural feel blows anyone away. And you never get tired of waking up with mountains around you, it never happens. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !