Gravity, for it matters !

Gravity,
she is quite and very numb,
holding me tight in her womb,
I was never born out of her,
for she was always there,
from dawn to dusk everyday,
She was with me along every way,
in my ups and in my downs,
she cuddled me in every tears and frowns !

Gravity,
nobody thanks her for who she is,
holding atoms to whales across galaxies,
Even for someone with suicidal thoughts,
needs to break loose away from her,
and jump down from the skyscraper,
She never sleeps nor she rests,
she just keeps quite and life prevails,
yet, nobody ever wakes up with her thoughts !

Gravity,
the entire existence holds up in her,
she reside in every single one of us ,
From the mothers love to a bitter hug,
the connecting point exists within her,
this attraction silently builds up love,
gravitation of love souls to souls,
lets loose the physical scales of trolls,
and gravity makes everyone of us hold !

Gravity,
the cause for this existing universe,
of gods, men's and mighty heroes,
Beauty, lust and the bedroom floors,
of hidden motives and the sins of lusts
as they put it to be in the mortal words,
From rotten dead body of prisoners in dungeons,
to the aroma of flowers getting to neurons,
in sadness and sorrow to enchanted laughter's !

Gravity,
let me take a moment to say few words,
for it is not possible for any explanations,
To explain the gratitude to yours love,
if love is the word that has some roars,
of men's, women's and gods's ever born,
I thank you for holding me to the ground,
yet, I know its of no meaning to the crowds,
to see your  magic in the universal howls !







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !