Old crippled man !




I could see,
that she was fading,
as the morphine in her body,
was no-more chasing her !

I could see,
in her beautiful eyes,
the tears parting away her soul,
and the pain getting over rolled !

And yet,
I could only hold her, hands,
through the last breath she was breathing,
and let her go,
with all those regrets in her heart !

Regrets that were by her side,
that she could no-more,
make me the morning coffee,
and kiss me,
a good morning kiss !

I could see,
goodbye was a harsh angel,
though it came at the right time,
for she had suffered lot,
with an agony called cancer !

But yet,
she still wanted to stand,
and give the departing hug,
saying don't forget to take your,
medicine every night !

I could see,
my heart aching in pain,
for it doesnt know how,
to live now,
without the one it,
lived for !

I could see,
the memories of us,
passing by,
my eyes,
as she was no more there !

But yet,
life moved on,
for I couldn't stop,
breathing,
and just let go,
of this old crippled man !








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !