"The Man" on Kahlil Gibran !


What will they know of them, he said,
culture's defining the vile's of thought,
oh ! Oh ! don't say that he said, again,
this thoughtles-ness is  "thoughtfulness"
men, asked again, don't make gibberish,
talk of meaning and sense, not blabbers,
he smiled, his eyes sparkling, just smiled,
are you insane the group said to him,
he just kept quite, turned around, walked,
looking up, he said, I was also that,  that,
how can I say anything I know of loops,
I know I had fallen there, so they will too,
let them fall again, as I did, again, Yes, again,
barbarity is no choice, its a prominent state,
can's say anything, keep quite man, quite,
let flow the swimmer, let them vanish away,
someday they will come to this land, land-less,
open-ness, emptiness, wait, its whole-ness,
this man tried, tried a lot, this poet failed,
this man got lost, he comes again, of poems,
dies there, in the no-land, of the moments !



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !