The dinner table of mosquito's !



They fing the fang all around the town,
set foot on every bulky ground they see,
its their dinner time, they want food now,
and I meet around 73 of them everyday,
some die trying to come this way around,
the chemical mixture on the front door,
burns their life through its ghastly fouls,
and some die with the clap every-time,
and some just sit back and relax the day,
its their last day born today, died today,
but some are brave enough to come my way,
and I am yet a fool I let them have it,
the last dinner of their life's last day,
so for them I am the dinner table and the food,
and for me, I am just a fool, just a fool !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !