Am I walking?

Am I walking?
Or am I just hallucinated that I am walking.
If this is not walking,
Then how can I conquer the journey of awakening.

Where are my legs leading to?
When I am not the walker,
Am I controlled by this world?
Am I just the puppet of what I have learnt.

Am I not the cosmos itself?
Am I not the flow of life?
Am I not the lightening in the sky?
Am I not the god himself?

How to explain this wholeness inside me,
Where is the next, when I am the only one?
No , there cant be a next , I am the whole existence .
I am immense in myself, I am the totality.

But in actuality there is no me,
I am not there, just the existence exists,
I am just the music produced by the whole.
I am just the dance of this universe.

Yes, I am just the dance of this universe...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !