BEYOND MY IMAGINATION



They say,
Beyond my imagination, there is a world
There is a world of bliss
There is a world of celebration

One world is the world I live in,
Second is the world I imagine of,
But this is the third world, the world beyond my imagination

The world where time stops and space expands
The world where there is no you and me
The world where I can see the real me,
The real me without the body

Few people try to go there,
But only few out of few reach there
Reach there and return with the highest level of consciousnesses

They try to make us know
 But
I can’t and neither can anyone understand it
Because it is something about realizing not understanding

Buddha reached there and is today known as the light of Asia.
Osho reached there and made the world celebrate his wisdom.
Many have reached there from the start of the time till today
But still I can’t say what it is?

I am behind the curtain,
Waiting for the universal play to begin.
I have practiced a lot for the play
GOD let me start, start the journey without any road
Beyond the time and space
To the third world, 
the world beyond my imaginations ….     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !