Nor does it help to evolve, Nor does it help to destruct.

Was not there love
Which I cannot define
The friendship so evolved
With no trust and no love

Cannot be the days back
Id not let us be cracked
Let the love be hatched
I don’t want to throw the remained sack

If the curse could be taken back
I would do anything to fight it back
Should I listen to him now?
Who cannot claim I am the one

Is it so cheap for us to define?
Has it not been there,
Whom could I be forever
Like no ways its making it immortal

Nor does it help to evolve
Nor does it help to destruct
The pendulum catches its momentum
The one who is me is gone forever


Finally whatever being has remained to be
Its just not the one I am
I am gone away so far
Nobody can reach to me now 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !