SOME MYSTERIOUS RELATIONSHIP




Not love, not attachment
It’s simply a mysterious relationship.

It was not more than some addition to the flashes of time
But the body was getting mystical vibration along every side.

I was not hallucinated, nor was I out of my mind.
It was simply unexplainable but a reality dignified.

But those touch were empty,
Those touch had no light,
Though the touch were empty,
I was in a roller coaster ride.

May be the past beholds the truth of my sky,
Some moments was left to be lived
And some truth was to come to me from the heavenly sky.

Was not the matter full of energy?
The portrait of the god’s eyes.

Was it not the mother earth herself
Sitting along my side.

Was it not the angels, dancing at the sky?
Was it not the fairies, taking me to the sky?

Yes I know the god exists, I am not superstitious
And I know the truth revealed its own sky.

It generated,
It operated,
And it destroyed.

Yes I know the god exists.
And can be found on some mysterious relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !