MIND, ME AND MIRACLE

MIND, ME AND MIRACLE

I start walking in a road, the endless road.
I start walking in the road of my life with my empty mind

Now,
When I start walking, my mind starts to establish
Folders for what I see, what I feel and what I want.

Now,
Crossing the border line
To the road ahead …

I find my mind as the window
To see the world as my mind want it to be
It creates fictions, it creates drama
Its creates joys as well as sorrow

But,
It’s all what is created by my mind
It’s not what is,
It’s not the road which I started to walk at the dawn
I am far, far away, lingering with my minds own creation.

I find miracles in my own world.
In my own world I find everything unknown to me,
For me everything is miracle
Miracles are the miracles of my mind.
Miracles of mind.
Miracle for me and for my mind.

Mind, me and miracles
Are the biggest illusions of life...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !