I am drowned in theories everyday



I was drowned in theories
As they say,
I was drowned in theories,
As they explain.

Each day came a new theory in my mind
But none of them proved anything at any time
I remember my teacher explaining “Adam Smith”
The father of economics bringing theories 
Theories some said was good to know 
Theories some said NO NO NO


But I don’t know where I stand
Because I don’t think I know reasoning for yes and no
Here begins the theory of yes and no
Opposing the theories of marginal utility on my tone 
Hush! The theories change and change 
No! Resembles the chances for ‘yes one day


All of you just think your brain out 
And revive your senses to take out a new theory
As I have done, to bring out 
To bring out the theory of yes and no
Yes sir, yes Sir I said and said 
The next day, no was the out come of yes which I said 
The theories change everyday 
And
I am drowned in theories everyday !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !