GHOST



The shaggy hair in the darkness,
I see head coming out of the suitcase.
The girl in the white dress dances,
Frankenstein follows me to the round ways.
Imprisoned in the life beyond,
They all exist in the world without house for their souls.
They are the untimely being who are untimely sold,
They all are the creatures beyond this world.

The girl in the stairway cries,
Telling me the story how she died.
She cannot go beyond that house,
Because she died before she was in wound.
Now she scares other for her death,
She tells the story which makes human scared.

The man in the car drives,
Without airplanes, he fly’s and fly’s
I can see him looking at me at regular times,
His eye gazes so darkly to me every time
But I am not scared, as he wants me to be
Because I was the one who died with him in that plane crash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !