I was all in love with you in those days

I was all in love with you in those days
But the time was always the anti-agent
You were completely different, not as me
You were of some other era, you were older than me
But love has no bounds and no boundaries
I was madly in love with you and your company
Those silly jokes and huge catastrophes
I won your heart but there was the society
I forget about the society
But you ran away from my company
The momentum of my life stopped under this natural conspiracy

I went away, far away from you
But you were the one holding me to the
Earthly surface just like gravity
I could run but never hide from your memory
I still remember your wonderful memories
Today all I have is memories was your company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !