My mind

My mind is a house,
A house of various thoughts
My mind is a house,
Where the imaginations are born

Sometimes my mind,
Takes me to the world of creation
Sometimes my mind,
Takes me to the world of frustration

Wherever it takes me to,
My mind is still the same
My mind is as fresh as the rain

Mind is the biggest illusion,
Mind is the biggest movie hit,
Where I can choose a heroin
And I am the hero

Sometime I play a horror movie
Sometime I play a romance play
Whatever I do, whatever my mind can imagine of
It stops suddenly and everything is gone

Mind is the magic paper
Where nothing is seen but everything is written

From the day I was born
I am searching for the spell,
To solve this heavenly riddle
To solve the magic of life
To solve the mystery of life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !